What Makes The Best Conference Swag & Giveaway? 🎁
Here are 7 traits to be considered when selecting the best conference swag for your upcoming in-person or virtual event:
- Memorable — Does the conference swag actually help people remember your brand?
- Quality – Is it made of material that gives people the impression that they’ve received something of value?
- Sharable – Is the promo product an item that the individual would be proud to gift to another?
- Creative – Is it fun and outside the box instead of the same ideas other vendors are using?
- Durable – Is the gift going to last?
- Useful – Is the gift going to be of use to the receiver?
- Can you add a call to action using a QR code or website address?
Did you know that according to the Advertising Specialty Institute, the majority of people hold onto promotional products for an average of eight months?
Merchandise has been a great tool loved by many for years. In today’s overcrowded and noisy world could this be an opportunity for your company to make a mark?
Not sure where to start? Let’s chat.
PS: “Being memorable equals getting picked.” – Jeffrey Pfeffer